All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBottom Line Management presents a new approach to management. It will help the reader understand an organization's bottom line and contribute to it. The author has been an Ivy League teacher and professor for more than thirty years and is active in consulting.
- Author(s)Gary Fields
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 106 p. 1 illus.
- Weight240 g
- Width137 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.