Boudica: Iron Age Warrior Queen by Richard Hingley, Christina Unwin (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.78+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.99Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionBoudica, or Boadicea, queen of the Iceni, led a famous revolt against Roman rule in Britain in AD 60, sacking London, Colchester and St Albans and throwing the province into chaos. This title gives an account of what we know about the real woman from classical literature. It also traces her posthumous career as the famous woman in British history.
- Author BiographyRichard Hingley is a Lecturer in Roman Archaeology at the University of Durham and the author of Roman Officers and English Gentlemen. Christina Unwin is a graphic designer, illustrator and archaeologist.
- Author(s)Christina Unwin,Richard Hingley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/06/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.