All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionResolving regional and residual components arising out of deeper and shallower sources in observed Bouguer gravity anomalies is an old problem. The technique covered here is an attempt to sort out the difficulties that performs better than existing methods.
- Author(s)A Vasanthi,K. K. Sharma,K. Mallick
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight726 g
- Width163 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.