All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Kevin M. Cahill, M.D. --Front cover.
- Author BiographyFrancis M. Deng is the first Permanent Representative of South Sudan to the United Nations. Before assuming this position, he was the Special Adviser of the UN Secretary-General on the Prevention of Genocide. He has also served as Representative of the Secretary-General on Internally Displaced Persons; as Sudan's ambassador to the Nordic Countries, Canada, and the United States; and as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of Sudan. Daniel J . Deng is a Senior Adviser to the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) in South Sudan. He has also served as adviser to local and national government authorities in South Sudan. He has worked for international NGOs, UN agencies, intergovernmental organizations, and the private sector in various countries across Africa. Kevin M. Cahill, M.D. is University Professor and Director of Fordham University's Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs (IIHA). He also serves as President of the Center for International Humanitarian Cooperation (CIHC), Director of the Tropical Disease Center at Lenox Hill Hospital, Clinical Professor of Tropical Medicine and Molecular Parasitology at New York University School of Medicine, Chief Medical Advisor for Counterterrorism, NYPD, Professor of International Humanitarian Affairs at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and Senior Consultant to the United Nations Health Service. Dr. Cahill has served as Chief Advisor on Humanitarian Affairs and Public Health for three Presidents of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Author(s)Francis Mading Deng
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byKevin M. Cahill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.