All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of contemporary cultural and political changes in Europe as they are reflected in the region's borderlands. The text employs a variety of perspectives on globalization, the rise of national and ethnic identities, contemporary European integration, and the enlargement of the EU.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Kaplan is professor of geography at Kent State University. Jouni HSkli is professor of regional studies at the University of Tampere, Finland.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Kaplan,Jouni Hakli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.