All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo much of recovery from codependence has to do with figuring out where we stop and another person begins. Growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional family often prevents us from creating healthy physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual boundaries. This pamphlet offers meaningful insight on how to build healthy boundaries.
- Author(s)Rokelle Lerner
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/07/1988
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.87
- £10.82Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.