Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary collection draws on work in law, anthropology, history, sociology, literature and popular culture to consider contemporary and historical responses to the question: Who and what is Jewish?
- Author BiographySusan A. Glenn is Howard and Frances Keller Endowed Professor of History and a member of the Jewish Studies Program at the University of Washington. Naomi B. Sokoloff is professor of Near Eastern languages and civilizations and professor of comparative literature at the University of Washington, where she has also served as the Samuel and Althea Stroum Endowed Chair in Jewish Studies. Other contributors are Gad Barzilai, Lila Corwin Berman, Laada Bilaniuk, Jonathan Freedman, Calvin Goldscheider, Susan Martha Kahn, Erica Lehrer, and Shulamit S. Magnus.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSamuel and Althea Stroum Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note1 illus.
- Weight409 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byNaomi B. Sokoloff,Susan A. Glenn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.