CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionGibson explains how subnational authoritarianism is part of democratic politics and strategic interactions between local authoritarians and national democratic leaders.
- Author BiographyEdward L. Gibson is Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. He is the author of Class and Conservative Parties: Argentina in Comparative Perspective and editor of Federalism and Democracy in Latin America. He is also author of several scholarly articles on party politics, democratization and federalism. Professor Gibson has received awards from the National Science Foundation CAREER Program, the Howard Foundation and other institutions. He teaches courses on democratization, comparative politics, Latin American politics and federalism, and has received numerous teaching awards, including Northwestern University's McCormick Professorship of Teaching Excellence.
- PrizesWinner of V.O. Key Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Edward L. Gibson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.