CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Hans Rudolf Lerche
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/1986
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsI: Curved Boundary First Passage Distributions Of Brownian Motion.- 1. The general method of images for the diffusion equation.- 2. The method of weighted likelihood functions.- 3. From the method of images to the tangent approximation.- 4. The tangent approximation.- 5. Beyond the tangent approximation and back to the KolmogorovPetrovski-Erdos test.- II: Optimal Properties of Sequential Tests with Parabolic and Nearly Parabolic Boundaries.- 1. Bayes tests of power one.- 2. An application of the tangent approximation: a heuristic derivation of the shape of Bayes tests of power one.- 3. Construction of tests of power one from smooth priors and the law of the iterated logarithm for posterior distributions.- 4. Exact results about the shape.- 5. An optimal property of the repeated significance test.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.