All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders two schools of behavioral economics - the first guided by Tversky and Kahneman's work on heuristics and biases, and the second as described by Gerd Gigerenzer's program on fast and frugal heuristics. This title proposes Herbert Simon's work on bounded rationality as a way to reconcile the inconsistencies between the two camps.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bendor is Walter and Elise Haas Professor of Political Economics at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bendor
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWildavsky Forum Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 line illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.