Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn this spirited little cookbook, Kathleen Purvis explores the history, mythology, and culinary star power of this quintessential southern liquor. Featuring both classic and cutting-edge cocktails, the cookbook ranges well beyond beverages to present bourbon as a distinct ingredient in appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
- Author BiographyKathleen Purvis is author of Pecans: A Savor the South Cookbook and food editor of the Charlotte Observer. In addition, she is a member of the Southern Foodways Alliance and the James Beard Foundation.
- Author(s)Kathleen Purvis
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleSavor the South Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.