All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionRetaining the popular and accessible style of previous editions, this updated textbook examines the areas of company law studied in an undergraduate course, helping students to grasp the complexities of this fast moving subject.
- Author BiographyNick Bourne (LLB, LLM (Wales), LLM (Cantab)) is a Barrister of the Hon Society of Gray's Inn and visiting professor at the University of Hong Kong. He is a former Assembly Member in the National Assembly for Wales.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bourne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.