All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.72Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
About this product
- DescriptionWith Boutique Knits, you can make your very own knockout accessories. If you love showing your personal style with the it handbag, funky scarf, or the hat that makes heads turn, then this book is for you. In Boutique Knits, Laura presents designs for knitted accessories that stand out from the crowd.
- Author BiographyLaura Irwin has had a handknit ready-to-wear line for five years and is a featured designer at Seaplane, an independent designer boutique in Portland, Oregon. In addition to her ongoing apprenticeship at Pinkham Millinery, she also teaches knitting classes at Lint, a local yarn store in Portland. In January 2007, she was featured on HGTV's That's Clever, demonstrating how to make a felted hat. She has also had projects in Knitscene and Interweave Knits. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Laura Irwin
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date05/03/2015
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width216 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.