All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated to reflect recent changes in the industry, Bovine Medicine, 3rd Edition, offers practicing large animal veterinarians and veterinary students a comprehensive reference to core aspects of contemporary cattle health and husbandry.
- Author BiographyPeter Cockcroft is Professor of Ruminant Health at the School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia. He has a Diploma in Cattle Health and Production from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and is a Diplomate of the European College of Bovine Health Management. He is European College Veterinary Specialist in Bovine Health Management. Peter has published extensively in the field of bovine medicine and is known for his work in evidence-based veterinary practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1840 g
- Width219 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPeter Cockcroft
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.