All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating disorders are usually associated with females but there are an increasing number of males affected by anorexia and bulimia. This title describes how to cope with male eating disorders. It is suitable for people working in health centres, clinics and hospitals.
- Author BiographyJenny is a Chartered Accountant who worked in the pharmaceutical industry for many years. Latterly she has also worked in the Financial Services Industry (for six years) as a pharmaceutical and healthcare analyst and salesperson. She is a member of the Eating Disorder Association and a volunteer member of their Self Help Network.
- Author(s)Jenny Langley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £3.76Trending at £4.08
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.