Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws upon original research to examine the specific issues affecting boys and education in the first three years of schooling, and uses this research as a basis from which to explore the implications for teachers and early years workers.
- Author BiographyPaul Connolly is Reader in Education at Queen's University, Belfast.
- Author(s)Paul Connolly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note17 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.