Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionBradshaw's Guide provides a fascinating account of his railway travels within Scotland. For the first time it is presented in a highly readable form in this new annotated volume, fully illustrated throughout with old and new colour images.
- Author BiographySeries editor John Christopher has written several books on the railway history of Great Britain. Local expertise is provided by Campbell McCutcheon who has an extensive knowledge of Scotland and its railways.
- Author(s)Campbell McCutcheon,John Christopher
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleBradshaw's Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- newman941123 Feb, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.