CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a discussion of the neuroscience ethics and the ethics of neuroscience. It examines the neurobiological basis of moral reasoning and decision-making, as well as ethical issues related to interventions in the brain.
- Author BiographyWalter Glannon, Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of Calgary and author of BIOETHICS AND THE BRAIN OUP 2006.
- Author(s)Walter Glannon
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight528 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.