All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.08
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the reader with a pathophysiological perspective on the role of CNS in puberty and adolescence, starting from genetic/molecular aspects, going through structural/imaging changes and leading to physical/behavioral characteristics.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleResearch and Perspectives in Endocrine Interactions
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note17 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 175 p. 23 illus., 17 illus. in color.
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJean-Claude Carel,Jean-Pierre Bourguignon,Yves Christen
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.