All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical review of the pathophysiology of brain dysfunction and a thorough account of the diagnostic and therapeutic options available.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Stevens is Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine and Associate Professor of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Radiology-Radiological Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA. Tarek Sharshar is Professor, Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Raymond Poincare Hospital, University Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, Garches, France. E. Wesley Ely is Professor of Medicine, Division of Allergy, Pulmonary, and Critical Care Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note113 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 64 tables
- Weight1160 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byE. Wesley Ely,Robert D. Stevens,Tarek Sharshar
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.