All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- Author(s)Janelle Sellick,Kristin Einberger
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Weight525 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Author BiographyKristin Einberger has worked in the aging field for 35 years and has developed programs on Alzheimer's respite, early memory loss, and brain fitness, among others. Currently she facilitates a number of brain fitness classes in a variety of settings and also facilitates various caregiver support groups. She is the co-author of a number of books dealing with early memory loss, including three published by Health Professions Press, two of which were recognized with Mature Media Awards. She has been a speaker at conferences nationwide including American Society on Aging, National Alzheimer's Association, Alzheimer's Foundation of America, and the Brookdale Foundation. Her passion is to assist those with early memory loss in leading fulfilling lives in the most cognitively fit way possible. Janelle Sellick, M.S., has been working with older adults for more than 10 years, teaching and developing programs for people with memory loss. She currently facilitates Brain Boosters and mental fitness classes. Janelle has presented at dozens of local, state, and national conferences on topics related to memory, caregiving, and aging. She is the author of the book Traditions: Improving Quality of Life in Caregiving, and co-author of the popular Strengthen Your Mind series of activity books for people with early memory loss. She also co-authored How to Develop an Early Memory Loss Program for the Brookdale Foundation and has written articles for many local publications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.