All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscoveries in neuroscience suggest that the magickal practices of evocation and invocation are related to natural brain functions. This book presents a theory of magick based on the research. It is packed full of exercises that illustrate the principles of neuroscience and magick.
- Author BiographyPhilip H. Farber is a respected author and magician who teaches at MaybeLogic Academy. A certified hypnotist, hypnotist instructor, and licensed NLP trainer, Farber has written three books on magick. Visit him online at Meta-Magick.com.
- Author(s)Philip H. Farber
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £56.24Trending at £58.57
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £8.25Trending at £10.93
- £7.76Trending at £9.00
- £5.59Trending at £7.95
- £5.25Trending at £7.98
- £7.06Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.