CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- Author(s)Bernard Hollander
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Weight635 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. The Results of Experimental Physiology 3. Histological Theories 4. The Neglect of Systematic Clinical Observation 5. Is Size or Weight of Brain a Measure of Intelligence? 6. Sensory Disturbances, Depression, and Anxiety in Lesions of the Parietal Lobes 7. Irascibility in Lesions of the Lower Part of the Temporal Lobes 8. The Relation Between the Intellect and the Brain 9. The Frontal Brain and the Intellectual Processes of Perception, Remembrance, and Reasoning 10. The Frontal Lobes and Special Abilities 11. Lesions of the Frontal Lobes Followed by Exaltation and Moral Degeneration 12. Cranio-Cerebral Relations 13. The External Signs of Intelligence. Postscript. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.