All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the anatomy, physiology, molecular biology, pharmacology and therapeutics of norepinephrine in the brain.
- Author BiographyDr Ordway is Chair of the Department of Pharmacology at the James H. Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University. Dr Schwartz is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Hawaii. He is also Adjunct Professor of Philosophy and Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky, and serves as Medical Director of the Irwin Foundation in Austin, Texas. Dr Alan Frazer is Chair of the Department of Pharmacology at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is also a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UTHSCSA and is an adjunct Professor in pharmacology departments at the College of Pharmacy of the University of Texas in Austin, and the School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAlan Frazer,Gregory A. Ordway,Michael Schwartz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.