All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionResearch in the field of clinical neuropsychology has greatly advanced understanding of the complex relationships between brain functions and human behavior. This book draws from the findings of clinical study, animal experimentation, and developmental observation to clarify the relationships between brain and behavior.
- Author BiographyArthur L. Benton (1909-2006) was professor of psychology and research professor of neurology emeritus at the University of Iowa. In addition to this book he is the editor of Behavioral Change in Cerebrovascular Disease and co-author of Dyslexia: An Appraisal of Current Knowledge (with David Pearl).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byArthur L. Benton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.