Consider these sponsored items
- £15.97Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionMild traumatic brain injury can happen to anyone, anytime - in cars, sports, or workplace accidents, falls, or through physical assault, including domestic violence and shaken-baby syndrome. This book provides tools and facts to make the recovery process more intelligible - and to support the wide range of people affected by MTBI.
- Author BiographyDr. Gail Denton is both a psychotherapist and a brain injury survivor. She wrote Brainlash to make sense of her experience and to share what she learned along the way. She presents a way of understanding the depth and breadth of the road ahead for everyone involved in the process of recovery.
- Author(s)Gail L. Denton
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.