Consider these sponsored items
- £13.85Free postage
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDracula (1897) is one of the most commonly studied gothic novels and has been hugely influential through adaptations in fiction, on stage and in cinema. This book introduces its context, language, themes, criticism and afterlife, leading students to an understanding of the text.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hughes is Professor of Gothic Studies at Bath Spa University, UK. He has published widely on Stoker and is editor of the journal, Gothic Studies, and a board member of the International Gothic Association.
- Author(s)William Hughes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.