All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganisations of all types and sizes protect their reputations fiercely, but what can they do when things get out of control? How can they cope with the challenges of new media? This plain-speaking, shrewd book is a survival guide for anyone concerned what others think or say about them.
- Author BiographySteve Earl and Stephen Waddington are joint Managing Directors of Speed, one of the UK's most prominent communications agencies working with clients across digital and conventional media. Speed builds and manages reputation for major brands such as The Economist, Symantec, Tesco, Toshiba and Virgin.
- Author(s)Stephen Waddington,Steve Earl
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteTables, charts
- Weight259 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.