CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help businesses identify, understand and overcome the barriers to and in their own brands. It features case studies from well known brands, in a range of categories, as well as useful checklists for daily business.
- Author BiographyRalph Kruger and Andreas Stumpf were Brand Managers at Procter & Gamble for several years before they founded their own company Advanced Marketing Consulting in Frankfurt in 1999. Together with their team, the authors advise and support numerous national and international enterprises from the consumer goods and finance industries such as Bayer, Beiersdorf, Deutsche Bank, Nestle, Pepsico, SCA and Wrigley, as well as companies active in B2B marketing and sales such as Bosch or Heraeus Kulzer. The authors' core competence lies in the systematic development of growth strategies - based on their own brand leadership approach - to generate sustainable growth for brands.
- Author(s)Andreas Stumpf,Ralph Kruger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.