CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionBranding has become central to the modern blockbuster economy. In a wide-ranging analysis focusing on companies such as Disney, Dolby, Paramount, New Line and, in particular, Warner Bros, this title provides examination of the will-to-brand in the contemporary movie business.
- Author BiographyPaul Grainge is Associate Professor of Film Studies at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of Monochrome Memories: Nostalgia and Style in Retro America (2002), the editor of Memory and Popular Film (2003), and co-author of Film Histories: An Introduction and Reader (2007).
- Author(s)Paul Grainge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.