All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionToday's sophisticated media landscape offers more tools and platforms, for the savvy marketer than ever before. Media & brand expert Antony Young explores how today's most innovative marketers are meeting the challenge by employing the latest media tools in ways never before seen to grow their brands, and getting unprecedented results.
- Author BiographyANTONY YOUNG CEO of Optimedia International Inc. and has been responsible for developing strategy and executing media campaigns across 16 different countries for some of the most influential global brands, including Sony, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Nokia, Procter & Gamble, T-Mobile, and Toyota. He is the co-author of Profitable Marketing Communications and is a regular analyst and writer on media strategy for Advertising Age. In 2003, Young was rated by Mediaweek as one of the top 25 most influential people in the media industry.
- Author(s)A. Young
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.