All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Ted Hughes Prize for innovation in poetry.
- Author BiographyKate Tempest grew up in South-East London, where she still lives. Starting out as a rapper, she toured the spoken word circuit for a number of years, and now works as a poet and playwright. Her work includes Balance, her first album with her band Sound of Rum; Everything Speaks in its Own Way, a collection of poems with CD and DVD of live performance; GlassHouse, a forum theatre play for homeless theatre company Cardboard Citizens; and the plays Wasted and Hopelessly Devoted for Paines Plough. Brand New Ancients won the Ted Hughes Prize for innovation in poetry, and is published by Picador. She is currently working on a new collection of poems, a novel and a new record with music producer Dan Carey.
- PrizesWinner of Ted Hughes Award for New Work in Poetry 2013.
- Author(s)Kate Tempest
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight89 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.