All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on the advertising and marketing culture of China. This book takes us inside an advertising agency to show the influence of American branding theories and models. It examines the impact of media practices on Chinese advertising and deliberates on the convergence of grassroots creative culture and viral marketing strategies.
- Author BiographyJing Wang is S. C. Fang Professor of Chinese Language and Culture at MIT, Chair of the International Advisory Board of Creative Commons China Mainland, and the author of High Culture Fever and The Story of Stone.
- Author(s)Jing Wang
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note12 halftones, 8 tables
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.