All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcGee critiques the popular Health & Wealth message so prominently targeted especially to black Christian women. She examines the preaching and writing of T. D. Jakes as the most representative of a new phenomenon, the New Black Church, a new form of prosperity gospel that signifies what she calls the Wal-Martization of religion.
- Author BiographyPaula L. McGee began her journey as a college basketball star. Ordained as a Baptist minister, she was a rising figure in the megachurch network before undertaking doctoral studies at Claremont School of Theology. She teaches at Memphis Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Paula L. McGee
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication16/03/2017
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.