CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines product placement and brand integration in U.S. television. Using examples from 1950s television sponsorship to The Real Housewives, Bjelskou illustrates how the commercialization of TV programing affects both formats and narratives and how these genres are in conversation with contemporary political and social environments.
- Author BiographyPeter Bjelskou teaches American history, politics, and cultural studies at the University of Copenhagen.
- Author(s)Peter Bjelskou
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCritical Studies in Television
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.