All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKarin Friedrich locates Brandenburg-Prussia in its historical, political, religious and economic context, from the demise of the Teutonic Knights to the Napoleonic crisis. Synthesising debates, the study focuses on key themes such as absolutism, foreign politics and the Enlightenment in order to provide a fresh reassessment.
- Author BiographyKARIN FRIEDRICH Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Aberdeen, UK.
- Author(s)Karin Friedrich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in European History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note184 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.