All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how brands are created, managed, differentiated, leveraged, and licensed Whether your business is large or small, global or local, this new edition of Branding For Dummies gives you the nuts and bolts to create, improve, and maintain a successful brand.
- Author BiographyBill Chiaravalle served as Creative Director with world-renowned brand strategy and design firm Landor Associates before founding Brand Navigation, which has been honored with numerous branding, design, and industry awards. Barbara Findlay Schenck is a nationally recognized marketing specialist and the author of several books, including Small Business Marketing Kit For Dummies.
- Author(s)Barbara Findlay Schenck,Bill Chiaravalle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.