Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionBranding Governance challenges traditional thinking on brands. Bestselling author Nicholas Ind and cross-cultural communications expert Rune Bjerke expose the flaws in a marketing-led approach to brand-building, and offer in its place a highly-participative, organization-wide process that delivers fulfillment to employees and value to customers.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS IND is a writer and a partner in Equilibrium Consulting. Previously he ran IconMedialab's brand consultancy arm in Sweden, had his own branding consultancy in the UK, was a Director of a design group and was an Account Director in an advertising agency. He is the author of a string of successful books including The Corporate Image, Living the Brand and the authorised biography of Terence Conran. www.nicholasind.com RUNE BJERKE is an Associate Professor at the Oslo School of Management. Previously he was a researcher and lecturer at BI Norwegian School of Management. Rune's PhD, from the University of Otago in New Zealand, focused on cross-cultural communications. He has published extensively in communication and marketing journals.
- Author(s)Nicholas Ind,Rune Bjerke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.