Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn ongoing topic of debate in our times is how exactly the media affects the public. Hakanen analyzes that debate as it has developed in media effects research in order to reveal the changes from a modern to a postmodern self.
- Author BiographyErnest A. Hakanen is associate professor of communication and director of the culture and communication graduate program at Drexel University.
- Author(s)Ernest A. Hakanen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight217 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.