All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the current economic climate, nonprofits need to focus on ways to stand out from the crowd, win charitable dollars, and survive the downturn. Effective, mission-focused communications can help organizations build strong identities, heightened reputations, and increased fundraising capability.
- Author BiographySarah Durham is the principal of Big Duck, a firm she founded in 1994 that works exclusively with nonprofits to help them raise money and increase their visibility through smart communications. Clients include the Robin Hood Foundation, United Way of New York City, American Jewish World Service, Women's Sports Foundation, Partnership for a Drug-Free America and other regional and national nonprofits. She frequently writes and contributes to articles in nonprofit trade publications. She is a volunteer trainer for the Support Center for Nonprofit Management and a frequent presenter at Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and other nonprofit industry conferences.
- Author(s)Sarah Durham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £35.20Trending at £35.99
- £28.77Trending at £31.72
- £15.44Trending at £19.72
- £24.64Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £26.70
- £7.50Trending at £7.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.