All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and humorous introductory book that helps readers to begin to make sense of brands - what they are, what they do, why and how - through theory made enjoyable by plenty of current examples.
- Author BiographyStephen Brown is Professor of Marketing Research at Ulster University, UK. He has written numerous books including Fail Better, Free Gift Inside and Wizard: Harry Potter's Brand Magic, the last of which was translated into twelve languages. Once described as 'the Antichrist of marketing', his articles have appeared in the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Consumer Research and theHarvard Business Review, among many oth-ers. A life-long jogger, who believes Nike is second to none, he writes comic novels in his spare time.
- Author(s)Stephen Brown
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.