Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that - in order to compete effectively, faiths have had to become brands. This book shows how religious branding has expanded to create a blended world of commerce and faith, where the sacred becomes secular and the secular sacred. It contains a series of case studies of faith brands, that explore the significance of branded church courses.
- Author BiographyMara Einstein is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at Queens College as well as a professor at the business school at New York University. Prior to teaching, she worked as a marketing executive at NBC and MTV Networks as well as at a number of major advertising agencies.
- Author(s)Mara Einstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMedia, Religion and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.