All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, A. A. Gill explores the origins of the grand cafe and pays homage to the character of Zedel.
- Author BiographyA. A. Gill was born in Edinburgh. He is the television and restaurant critic for The Sunday Times and is a contributing editor to GQ, Vanity Fair and Australian Gourmet Traveller magazines. He is the author of several books, including Breakfast at the Wolseley (2008) which has sold over 25,000 copies and which reprints very regularly.
- Author(s)A. A. Gill
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 50 photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
Most relevant reviews
- musicmadpj13 Jan, 2017by
Great little book
Bought for my girlfriend after eating at Zed el. She loves it. It contains proper Haute Cuisine dishes you can do at home. And best of all a picture for every recipe.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.