All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rewards of being a brave dad are great. But no guts, no glory. This book offers guidance on: the starting point of being a godly dad - loving your wife; how to raise children who desire to follow God; ways to lovingly discipline kids and encourage obedience; and traps to avoid in the course of parenting.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master's University & Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry, which reaches millions worldwide. John has also written many bestselling books, including The Gospel According to Jesus. He and his wife, Patricia, have 4 married children and 15 grandchildren.
- Author(s)John MacArthur
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.