All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA policy wake-up call for a complacent Canada.
- Author BiographyDerek H. Burney, senior strategic advisor of Norton Rose Fulbright, served as chief of staff to Brian Mulroney (1987-89) and as Canada's ambassador to the United States (1989-93). Fen Osler Hampson is Chancellor's Professor at Carleton University and distinguished fellow and director of the Global Security and Politics program at the Centre for International Governance Innovation.
- Author(s)Derek H. Burney,Fen Osler Hampson
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.