Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies, applies, and evaluates criteria to define success in multi-party natural resource disputes. This title examine 'success' criteria from many angles, presents a method for systematically considering the various elements necessary for successful environmental CR, and applies this analytic framework to specific western US water conflicts.
- Author(s)Bonnie G. Colby,Tamra Pearson D'Estree
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNatural Resource Management and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.