All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with thoroughly researched information, this handy pocket-sized guide will take you beyond the river to the continent of forests, savannahs and mountains coursed by myriad veins of flowing water that make up this spectacular region of Brazil.
- Author BiographyAlex Robinson is an award-winning writer and photographer based in London. He was runner up in the Friends of the Earth International Photography Award in 2007, won a Brazilian Press Award for the anniversary edition of Latin America's travel magazine Viagem e Turismo and a US National Magazine award as part of the Fall 2006 edition of Departures Magazine. He has worked with numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Budget Travel, National Geographic, the Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera and the BBC. Early 2011 saw him visit his 61st country, Cape Verde. For more information, see alexrobinsonphotography.co.uk.
- Author(s)Alex Robinson
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.