All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Thiago is a master craftsman, serving up fresh and original dishes from one of the richest natural larders in the world.' - Michael Palin describing the author of Brazilian Food.
- Author BiographyThiago Castanho's love of food and local ingredients began at home, when his father decided to turn their living room into a small restaurant to support the family. Thiago is one of the most acclaimed chefs of the new Brazilian cuisine with two restaurants: his first, Remanso do Peixe; and his new one, Remanso do Bosque, on the edge of a national park.Thiago's cuisine moves easily from tradition to modernity. He manages to combine comfort food and the diverse flavours of Brazil in a unique way. His food is in tune with nature, showing great love and respect for the environment and for local producers. Thiago featured on Michael Palin's BBC series Brazil.Luciana Bianchi is an Italian-Brazilian chef and food writer with a background in molecular science. She has worked at Michelin-starred restaurants, cooked for celebrities, interviewed many of the best international chefs, and has published work in Brazil, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Korea, Australia, Germany and in the UK. Luciana contributes to the blog of S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants and writes for Apicius Journal. She also contributes to many international magazines and newspapers. Luciana has also written Lima the Cookbook with Virgilio Martinez.
- Author(s)Luciana Bianchi,Thiago Castanho
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight906 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.