All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £9.01
- £25.75Trending at £27.06
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £8.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the struggle of those who seek love in a world saturated with brutality and aggression. This title features poems that condemn the violence in Iraq, Palestine, and Lebanon, while exploring the intimate consequences of these and other injustices.
- Author BiographyKim Jensen is the author of the novel The Woman I Left Behind. Her poems have appeared in numerous journals and anthologies, including Poetic Voices Without Borders 2, The Baltimore Review, Al Jadid, Rain Taxi Review, Come Together: Imagine Peace, Left Curve, and The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. She is associate professor of English at the Community College of Baltimore County in Maryland.
- Author(s)Kimberly Jensen
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleArab American Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.