All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster baker Beth Hensperger shows 300 of her favorite bread machine recipes for whole wheat bread, gluten free bread, sourdough bread, and many more!
- Author BiographyBeth Hensperger, a New Jersey native who has lived in California since her teens, has been educating, writing, and demo-lecturing about the art of baking for over 30 years. In the last few years, she has shifted focus to countertop appliance-driven cookbooks that embrace adapting traditional and professional recipes for the home cook: the bread machine, the rice cooker, the microwave, and a four-volume compilation specifically for use with the electric slow cooker, stressing personal creativity in preparation and selection of ingredients. Hensperger is the author of over 22 cookbooks, including the best-selling Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook series, which includes NYMSC Recipes for Entertaining, NYMSC Family Favorites, and NYMSC Recipes for Two, along with the blockbuster first volume, Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. Her other books include highly-acclaimed titles such as The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook, The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook, NYM Microwave Cookbook, and NYM Weeknight Cooking. She is also the author of The Bread Bible (Chronicle Books), winner of a James Beard Award in 2000. She has twice been nominated for the Julia Child/IACP Cookbook Award. Hensperger wrote a San Jose Mercury News food column for twelve years, Baking with the Seasons. She is a contributor to dozens of national and online cooking & lifestyle magazines, such as Food & Wine, Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine, Veggie Life, Cooking Light, Working Woman, Victoria, Prevention, and Family Circle, and is a sought after newspaper and radio interviewee speaking on slow cooking, bread baking, and entertaining. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area. Visit her website at www.bethhensperger.com and blog at www.notyourmotherscookbook.com.
- Author(s)Beth Hensperger
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/01/2000
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Weight1143 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £7.35Trending at £7.52
- £3.04Trending at £3.86
- £6.10Trending at £7.49
- £3.40Trending at £5.33
- £12.43Trending at £13.01
- £8.60Trending at £14.99
- £20.95Trending at £22.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.